Dayton Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Center is one of Ohio’s finest Centers for musculoskeletal care, education, and research. We address conditions affecting your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
With three full-time Orthopedic professionals performing surgery, Dayton Orthopedic Surgery Surgical Division currently supports hundreds of scheduled surgical cases annually, including dozens of knee and joint replacement procedures, and countless ambulatory care visits.
By volume, we are proud to say that we are Dayton’s leading Independent Orthopedic Clinic, but we still go to great lengths to ensure that you feel like part of our family. Unlike the massive hospital systems surrounding us that will shuffle you into their behemoth machinery, we take the time to treat you as the individual that you are.
The Bone and Joint Program at Dayton Orthopedic Surgery is an inter-disciplinary program that leads in:
- Traumatic injury management (specializing in Workers’ Compensation, industrial injury, auto accident, traumatic sports injury)
- Joint (hip, knee and shoulder) reconstruction and replacement
- Joint pain and instability
- Complex upper and lower limb surgery
- Entrapped nerve release
- Sports and activity-related injury management
- Specific expertise in arthroscopic surgery of almost any joint, along with reconstructive surgical procedures (for example ACL tears, hip labrum tears, elbow loose bodies, bone spurs in the ankle, and shoulder instability)
- Post-surgical-rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Management of chronic conditions, such as arthritis, poor knee cartilage, osteoporosis, etc.
- Custom splints, braces, orthotic and mobility devices
The staff at Dayton Orthopedic Surgery provides comprehensive orthopedic care for patients with conditions affecting movement and mobility.
Are you Covered at Dayton Orthopedic Surgery?
Workers Compensation Claims
Dayton Orthopedic Surgery is also one of the area’s leading providers of Workers’ Compensation Orthopedic care. We have an entire administrative team dedicated to handling Workers’ Compensation claims, and will provide you with your own Workers’ Compensation concierge to help guide you through this stressful time.
For more information, please visit our workers’ compensation page .
What does it mean to be an independent practice?
We are immensely proud of our status as the Dayton regions’ leading independent Orthopedic practice. What does that mean, exactly?
We look forward to helping you with any conditions affecting your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.