At Dayton Orthopedic Surgery, We Understand that Injuries Can Occur On The Job.
Our physicians have treated numerous workplace injuries and deal with workers’ compensation claims on a daily basis. Our program is designed to promote healing and minimize disabilities, getting you back to work safely, with as little downtime as possible.
Our physicians are experts at diagnosing, evaluating and treating work-related injuries in an objective, cost-effective manner. We understand the special challenges presented by industrial injuries, including the value of injury prevention and patient education in proper body mechanics.
We ensure excellent care and getting employees back to work as soon as it is medically appropriate for workplace injuries such as:
- Repetitive motion disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
We also provide constant communication and coordination regarding treatment and work stauts to employers, case managers and claims adjusters.
Dayton Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Center are Workers’ Compensation experts!
- Provide prompt access to medical evaluation and treatment.
- Assign you a personal Workers’ Compensation concierge, who will guide you through your treatment and claim, every step of the way
- Offer beneficial services to the employee, including the consideration of the employee’s injury as it relates to issues in the work and home environments.
- Encourage a timely return to work through education concerning the value of re-establishing a regular work schedule at the earliest possible opportunity. We consider alternative or modified work plans while communicating with employers and/or case managers.
- Support your healing process through a practice-wide goal of exemplary service with each patient and/or employer‘s contact to our office.
- Create effective communication among all parties by proactive case management and provide prompt responses to requests for information.
- Encourage safety and prevention measures through ongoing medical contact with the employer’s safety committees.
Case managers, insurance companies, attorneys AND patients choose Dayton Orthopedic Surgery for workers’ compensation orthopedic care because we:
- Provide board certified physicians and physician’s assistants covering virtually all orthopaedic subspecialties
- Have over 28 years of experience with workers’ compensation cases
- Are very responsive to the needs and requests of employers and/or case managers
- Always have timely appointments available
- Arovide thorough and prompt evaluations and reports
- Offer four convenient locations in the Dayton Area.
You can choose any registered Workers’ Compensation doctor, so why not choose the best?
Call today to schedule your Workers’ Compensation assessment with one of our expert physicians.